Our offices are filled with eager and anticipation concerning the JavaOne 2009 in San Francisco (June 2 to 5), because this year Canoo Engineering will not only participate as an exhibitor and with a variety of speakers, but will also be part of the newly established Java Utopia Area.
So while prominent bloggers like Paul Krill are questioning, if this year‘s JavaOne could be the last, I asked our two most prominent speakers Dierk König and Mike Mannion about their expectations:
- Sun announced to launch a Java/JavaFX Application Store — How will it look like?
- What will be the next milestones in JavaFx development?
- Will Oracle come to main session to say how much they support the developer community?
- Which interesting new networking opportunities will occur?
- Which innovative technologies will be presented (focussing RIA, Grails, Groovy and JavaFX)?
Stay tuned for live coverage from the JavaOne 2009…