Java Champion Kirk Pepperdine will give a Java Performance Workshop on December 2-5, 2014 in Basel. He will provide you with techniques that have been proven to improve your ability to find and fix performance bottlenecks. During the four-day workshop you will learn:
We are pleased to announce that Canoo RIA-Suite 2014 Update 1 (v 8.0.1) is available for download now. This is a minor release for Canoo RIA-Suite 2014. It includes some bug fixes and feature requests. Please see the release notes for more details.
In case if you have any questions please send an e-mail to our sales department: email@example.com.
We are pleased to announce the major release of Canoo RIA-Suite 2014. You can start the download of the latest version by visiting the Canoo RIA-Suite website. There you also find detailed information about our products, services, support and demos.
Please see the release notes for new features and bug fixes in this new release.
The Canoo RIA-Suite 2014 license enables you to use ULC Core, ULC Chart, ULC PortalIntegration, ULC FxBrowser, ULC OpenDolphin and ULC ServerPush. ULC Core license holders can upgrade to RIA-Suite 2014 license.
The Canoo RIA-Suite-Business 2014 license enables you to use ULC Graph and ULC OfficeIntegration. ULC Graph or ULC Office license holders can upgrade to RIA-Suite-Business 2014 license.
- To upgrade your license please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ULCWebIntegration feature is now supported by ULCFxBrowser based on JavaFx WebView. ULCWebIntegration based on JxBrowser has been discontinued. Please use com.ulcjava.ext.fxbrowser.server.ULCFxBrowser class in place of com.ulcjava.ext.webintegration.server.ULCBrowser. ULC WebIntegration license holders can upgrade to RIA-Suite 2014 license.
- ULC TablePlus based on JideTable is no longer bundled with release. It is available to existing license holders from Canoo’s Nexus repository. ULC TablePlus license holders can upgrade to RIA-Suite 2014 license.
In case you have any questions please contact email@example.com for more details.
Canoo RIA-Suite team
The OpenDolphin project has released version 0.9.
The inclusion of the web client OpenDolphin.js allows to share the same OpenDolphin application on desktop and web, including mobile web.
The push capability has been moved from the demos into the OpenDolphin core and is now an official feature with a simple API, standard behavior, and – as always – the option the replace the default implementation with your preferred technology.
Both OpenDolphin.js and the push capability in combination with the existing OpenDolphin features allow for new interesting use cases many of which are show-cased in this release:
- multi-device applications where the same application runs on many devices
- re-connect to an application exactly where you left off even after a longer offline period
- follow-me applications where you start your work on one device – let’s says on the road with a smartphone or a tablet – and complete your work in the office with a desktop application for longer text entries
- team-applications where a whole team works collaboratively and everybody immediately sees all contributions from all other team members, avoiding double-work and conflicts, and mutually completing, correcting, and helping with each other’s work
- point-of-sale solutions where personnel shares a limited set of workstations, freely moving between them and always having their latest context available
- application integration where you combine the strength of different view technologies, say JavaFX for the layout and web technology for charting, into an integrated OpenDolphin application.
Furthermore, a number of performance enhancements and consistency checks have been included.