Well, well, I made another screencast. This time I’m taking on IntelliJ IDEA code inspections, and writing your own static code analysis rule (and quick fix!) using Structural Search & Replace. Not bad for under 5 minutes.
Check out these pages for more information on IDEA inspections:
Read these pages to learn more about Structural Search and Replace:
- JetBrains’ Structural Search and Replace Documentation
- IDEA’s Webhelp for Structural Search and Replace
I’ve made a lot of screencasts and blog posts over the years. If you like this, then there are many ways to see the other stuff I’ve done:
- My main blog: http://hamletdarcy.blogspot.com
- My other JetBrains.tv posts: http://tv.jetbrains.net/tags/hamlet
- IDEA related posts on my blog: http://hamletdarcy.blogspot.com/search/label/IDEA
- My screencasts on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HamletDRC
- IDEA related Posts on my work blog: http://www.canoo.com/blog/tag/idea/
- Or follow me on Twitter: @HamletDRC
Phew, that’s a lot of self-promotion 🙂
Thanks for watching, and leave a comment!