- Rich client platform with a plain Java API. This enables developers to use their favorite IDE, millions of existing Java libraries and popular scripting languages like Groovy or JRuby.
- Graphic card accelerated data visualization can bring highest user performance experience to your enterprise business application.
- Native system capabilities can be used.
- Easy to learn.
As the official successor of Java Swing, JavaFX provides a powerful platform for “Rich Internet Desktop” applications. Because of its plain Java APIs JavaFX is straightforward to learn and gives you the opportunity to reuse all the existing Java libraries. So it is unnecessary to learn a new language, you only have to get accustomed to a new API.
Would you like to get to know us or do you wish to learn JavaFX in more depth? In that case our training programme is just the thing for you. Simply select the course that best suits your exact needs. In addition, we can also offer you individual consultancy and training. We would be pleased to make you a non-obligatory offer.
Course for Java developers. Following this course, participants will learn how to use the capabilities of JavaFX to design graphical rich user interfaces. You will learn the basic terms and advanced concepts of JavaFX.
In each course, theory is examined in greater depth during the course using examples from developers’ daily work.
Each participant will receive a copy of “Pro JavaFX 2: A Definitive Guide to Rich Clients with Java Technology".
Prerequisite: basic Java knowledge
Next datesMon 08.09.2014 to Tue 09.09.2014 in Basel
Tue 13.01.2015 to Wed 14.01.2015 in Basel
In BaselPrice: 1’500 CHF per participant
On SitePrice: 1’500 CHF per participant
Java developers learn how to build enterprise-grade JavaFX applications with OpenDolphin.
With a strong focus on cleanly separated, coherent components we lead you through the fundamental concepts of modern UI engineering.
You can immediately apply your knowledge to build fantastic-looking user interfaces for server-centric enterprise applications.
Prerequisite: basic knowledge of Java and at least one UI-toolkit, preferably having attended the JavaFX training
Price (in Basel): 750 CHF per participant
Price (on site): 750 CHF per participant
- Part of JavaFX team from day one
- Former technical lead of JavaFX core components
- Active speaker and writer
- OpenDolphin project lead
- Active committer to major open-source projects
- Passionate Groovy developer, Java Champion
- Griffon co-founder
- Principal author of "Griffon in Action"
Your contact person
Stephan HuberTel.: +41 61 228 94 44