We are specialized in developing custom-tailored software solutions for companies of all sizes and industries. Our team of more than 50 IT engineers and developers has been known for successfully finishing every single project since 1999. What our customers like most about us? The stability and usability of our developed applications.
Hierarchies are not important to us. However, performance and professionalism are important. Autonomy has a high priority for us. We maintain a collegial atmosphere. Once a year, we all meet for 3 days to develop our strategy. Twice a year, we come together to develop innovative ideas and to test and try new technologies. By the way, we have four Java Champions among our experts.
The HQ is located in downtown Basel. We have branches in Mumbai (India) and in Zurich.
To strengthen our development teams, we are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f) for our locations in Basel and Zurich.
- You develop custom-tailored solutions with agile methods.
- You advise customers in the fields of software development, architecture and technology.
- According to your preference and interest you may also lead customer projects.
- You have an university degreee in a technical or sciences subject.
- You have development experience with object- oriented technologies gathered during or besides your studies.
- You like working in competent teams and for a limited period also at a customers site.
- You are working autonomously with great enthusiasm and flexibility.
For more information please read the job description (PDF).
To strengthen our infrastructure team, we are looking for an IT Administrator (m/f) in the greater Bern region.
You will be responsible for the administration and support of the whole IT infrastructure
- Network, Firewall, Software, Hardware, Client, Server, Telephony, Mobile Devices.
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Linux Server
- Infrastructure for software development (development and test)
- Administration of our virtualization environment and VMs
- You have years of experience in IT Administration especially with Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Exchange Server
- You are working independently and autonomously.
- You have the ability to get used to new and complex topics.
- You have a structured way of thinking.
- You have strong communication skills in German and English, French is a plus.
IMTF is constantly broadening its offering and are therefore pleased to receive any application which is relevant for their domains of expertise and in particular for software developer, system engineer, product manager, project manager, application support and business developer.
For more info about IMTF please visit www.imtf.com.