We are specialized in developing custom-tailored software solutions for companies of all sizes and industries. Our team of more than 50 IT engineers and developers has been known for successfully finishing every single project since 1999. What our customers like most about us? The stability and usability of our developed applications.
Hierarchies are not important to us. However, performance and professionalism are important. Autonomy has a high priority for us. We maintain a collegial atmosphere. Once a year, we all meet for 3 days to develop our strategy. Twice a year, we come together to develop innovative ideas and to test and try new technologies. By the way, we have four Java Champions among our experts.
The HQ is located in downtown Basel. We have branches in Mumbai (India) and in Zurich.
To strengthen our development teams, we are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f) for our locations in Basel and Zurich.
- You develop custom-tailored solutions with agile methods.
- You advise customers in the fields of software development, architecture and technology.
- According to your preference and interest you may also lead customer projects.
- You have an university degree in a technical or sciences subject.
- You have development experience with object- oriented technologies gathered during or besides your studies.
- You like working in competent teams and for a limited period also at a customers site.
- You are working autonomously with great enthusiasm and flexibility.
For more information please read the job description (PDF).
IMTF is constantly broadening its offering and are therefore pleased to receive any application which is relevant for their domains of expertise and in particular for software developer, system engineer, product manager, project manager, application support and business developer.
For more info about IMTF please visit www.imtf.com.
To strengthen our Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management Delivery Team in Basel, we are looking for a Parameterization & Business Rule Specialist
In this role, you will acquire first-hand technology experience in the financial services industry and build deep knowledge on our RegTech platform.
Your primary mission will consist in configuring customer data models, business rules, and process automation needs within our ICOS/2 onboarding and client lifecycle management solution.
Your key tasks:
- Design, execution & coordination of all customer parameterization needs and their respective deployment.
- Transformation of business requirements to business models, processes and business/technical parameterization artifacts (workflows, capture forms & business rules)
- Responsible for defining, documenting and executing test sets (UAT & regression testing) prior to new releases
- Documentation of business object model, processes, operating and user manuals
- Bridge between development team and business
- Fluent in object-oriented analysis and design techniques (OOA/OOD)
- Basic programming skills, preferably in Java
- Drools rule engine experience or similar
- Business analysis, requirements engineering skills, Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Practical experience in banking
- Knowledge of Bank specific business object modeling & mapping would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous multicultural team of developers and business analysts
- Flexible mindset with a strong learning curve
- Willingness to develop him/herself into a challenging new product & project environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English; German & French are a plus
- Occasional travel to customer locations (project specific)
- Expand your horizons by working with international customers on challenging projects
- Be a part of a great multi-cultural team in and out of Switzerland
- Enjoy flat hierarchy and the possibility to contribute actively
- Work from our Canoo Engineering AG offices in Basel city